Many of our clients are British overseas residents whose professions take them all over the world. They often have complex financial lives. For example, assets such as property or pensions may be held in different geographies and be subject to different tax regimes and currency fluctuations.
Their partner may be of a different nationality, and family members may live in different countries, which can present additional challenges. Like most people, they want to enjoy their wealth now whilst preparing for retirement, wherever that may be.
Whether you’re currently living overseas or plan to in future, we can help. We’ll spend time getting to know you, your situation and what you want to achieve. With our knowledge and experience, we’ll put together a plan to help you achieve your goals, both now and in the future.
We’ll advise you on the best ways to provide for your family, including how to protect them financially, should the worst happen. And, we’ll steer you towards the most tax-efficient investment structures to provide for your future as well as pass on your wealth.
Why should you work with us?
Our dedicated financial advisers provide a personalised, one-to-one service to meet your financial needs. With skills honed over years of experience, as well as personal experience of living and working abroad, we understand the challenges and concerns you are likely to have.
Our advice is completely independent and impartial; we’re not tied to any providers as a restricted adviser or bank would be. No matter how complex your life is, we’re here to smooth the way and help you to achieve your financial goals.
How we can help
- Financial planning to meet the immediate needs of you and your family, including sourcing suitable lending for purchasing UK property
- Investment structures to help maximise your capital whilst considering your currency needs
- Tax planning to utilise assets you or your partner may have whether they are based in overseas jurisdictions or in the UK
- Retirement planning to make sure you’ll have the retirement you want
- Estate planning to ensure your wealth is passed on to those who you want to receive it