International professionals who live and work outside their country of origin, often have complex financial lives. For example, assets such as property or pensions may be held in different geographies and be subject to different tax regimes and currency fluctuations.
We can add the most value to those international professionals who have lived and worked or held assets in the UK or intend to do so in the future. Like most people, they want to enjoy their wealth now whilst preparing for retirement, wherever that may be.
And that’s where we can help. We’ll spend time getting to know you, your situation and what you want to achieve. With our knowledge and experience, we’ll put together a plan to help you achieve your goals, both now and in the future.
We’ll advise you on the best ways to provide for your family, including the best ways to pay for your children’s education. We’ll steer you towards the most tax-efficient investment structures to provide for your future as well as pass on your wealth.
Why should you work with us?
Our dedicated financial advisers provide a personalised, one-to-one service to meet your financial needs. With skills honed over years of experience, as well as personal experience of living and working abroad, we understand the issues and concerns you are likely to have.
Our advice is completely independent and impartial; we’re not tied to any providers as a sales agent or bank would be. No matter how complex your life is, we’re here to smooth the way and help you to achieve your financial goals.
How we can help
- Financial planning to meet the immediate needs of you and your family, including sourcing suitable lending for purchasing UK property
- Investment structures to help maximise your capital whilst considering your currency needs
- Tax planning to utilise assets you or your partner may have across the globe
- Retirement planning to make sure you’ll have the retirement you want
- Estate planning to ensure your wealth is passed on to those who you want to receive it